Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 7/365 - Activities Galore

Date: 1/8/11
Time: 12:40 pm
Place: DuBray Middle School
***
Last year, Ben played Upwards basketball and Mary went to many of this games. Her favorite part was not the basketball, but watching the cheerleaders. Mary couldn't stay in her seat when she watched them. She would stand up and cheer right along. That's when I knew she needed to be a cheerleader this year. Today was a crazy day with Ted and I splitting up duties so we could accomplish all that was on our calendar. Ted took Ben to his basketball game, then I took Mary to cheer, then Ted took Sam to his basketball game, then I took Ben to his friend's birthday party at the skating rink. After that, Ted and I had a date night!
***
Lord, I thank you for the ability to drive my kids from one activity to another. I thank you that Ted shares all this with me. It would so not be fun without him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

love this picture of mary..I like the perspective you took it from too!