Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Day 4/365 - Carpool

Date: 1/5/11
Time: 3:52 pm
Place: Inside our Extended Length Expedition
This is my carpool. I drive pick up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I take on Wednesday and Friday. My carpool has changed over the years. At first, my family represented a third of the carpool, but now, as my kids have grown and are now all going to the same school, we are 4/5 of the carpool. Erin, the one with the blue headband and waggling tongue, is the lucky participant. I explained my project 365 and how I need a picture a day. They helped me to decide to take a picture of carpool. I love carpooling. I drive half the time and most of the kids are mine. My carpool is a well oiled machine. My friend, Jackie, and I have it down to a science. We work together, too...which is an added bonus! This is the last year of all four kids being at the same school. Next year, Sam will take a bus to CBC high school. I'm trying to slow this year down so I can savor it longer.
God, help me to relish every moment with my kids. Time flies by too swiftly and I don't want it to pass me by!

3 comments:

Mary said...

It looks like you are enjoying the project. Me too....so far it has not gotten burdensome. At least we can keep each other going!

Missy said...

Yes! I am! How can I not when it combines two of my favorite things...pictures and writing? The picture a day part is a fun challenge. And I agree that it will help that you are doing it too. I just wished I started on the 1st! lol.

Missy said...

Yes! I am! How can I not when it combines two of my favorite things...pictures and writing? The picture a day part is a fun challenge. And I agree that it will help that you are doing it too. I just wished I started on the 1st! lol.