Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 20/365 - Mary Had a Little Lamb

Date: 1/21/11
Time: 9:17 am
Place: My Office Desk

Today the kids were off school because of a blown transformer. The kids were so happy to have this day off after a snow day! I was happy to have a day when I could sleep in a little before heading to work. On my way out, Mary asked if I could take this lamb to work with me and when I miss her, I can look at the lamb and it will remind me of her. I had a pretty rough day at work today. Someone took all of her anger out on me in my office. I'm wondering if, while she was yelling at me, did she see this cute lamb behind me and wonder? Maybe her anger would have been cooled if she knew my daughter cared so much to give me this cute lamb. Instead, this lady was like a lion. One other person who came in to talk to me, kept looking over my shoulder and smiling. I explained why I had a lamb on my desk. She thought it was cute. At least it worked on her.
God, help the lady who was angry today. Give her your peace. Amen.

No comments: