Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 14/365 - I Love Digital Scrapbooking!!


Date: 1/14/11
Time: 3:17 pm
Place: Holiday Inn
I'm on a Scrapbooking Weekend called the "Snowflake Crop" with some good friends and about 18o other women. I've been scrapbooking since Sam was a baby, February 1997. I did paper scrapbooks (Creative Memories) until over 2 years ago when I switched to digital. Which means, I never print pictures, I lay them out with digital paper and embellishments and create page spreads that eventually become a book (that I order online). Each child has their own albums where they are the main focus. I also keep a family album of everyone. That's five albums I have to keep up to date! Can you imagine how hard this is?? This is why I'm on a scrapbooking weekend where all I do is crop, eat and sleep. I have no one else to take care of but myself.
Lord, thank you for this getaway...and for my husband who makes it all possible.

No comments: