Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 19/365 - My Snow Angel

Date: 1/20/11
Time: 4:23 pm
Place: Front Yard

I'm afraid with this Project 365 blog, I might end up with 100 pictures of Mary! I can't help it...the girl's smile just beckons my camera! She's ALWAYS ready for the photo op. We had about 9 inches of snow today. I took advantage of the kids snow day (and my closed office day) by cleaning the kids' bedrooms and rearranging Abby and Mary's room. I didn't get out in the snow until late afternoon to shovel the driveway and take some pictures like the one above. The kids had so much fun today. It helped to make my day great when everything was canceled. Everything...well except for my girl's night out with grade school friends. We managed to keep our date. I think we were all so desperate to get out after being home all day with the kids! LOL!
God, thank you for the snow that canceled school, work, play practice, and Daisies and gave this mom a much needed break from all of the running around!

No comments: