Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 17/365 - Time For A Hair Cut

Date: 1/18/11
Time: 3:06 pm
Place: Master Cuts
I finally got my hair cut today. I've been wanting it cut since December...but I procrastinated... was desperate...and then couldn't get in in time for the event I wanted it cut. In December, I went with my sister to my niece's cheer competition in Columbia, MO. I ended up taking the scissors with me so I could cut my hair in the hotel. Yup. I do crazy things like that. So my last hair cut was self-cut. Not good. It was nice to get a real hair cut today. The girl cutting my hair is Ted's cousin's daughter and she and her sister used to babysit for us. So we always have fun conversations. Can you tell I'm all about the conversation? Well, I am. It's fun to explain to people why I'm taking pictures in weird places. "You see, I'm doing this blog where I have to take a picture a day and then write about it. You don't mind...do you?" (SNAP PICTURE OF SELF WHILE GETTING HAIR CUT)

God, thank you for my camera. It's really cool and I like it and I don't know what I would do without it!

No comments: