Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 45/365 - Cookies & Creme Poptarts

Date: 2/15/11
Time: 8:35 pm
Place: Schnucks
***
Tonight I had to make a mad dash to Schnucks because we were out of my kids' favorite poptarts, Cookies & Creme...and lo and behold what do I see? They are on a "Close-Out $pecial"!!! Yes, I was excited about the discount prices and grabbed FOUR boxes...but Close Out??? Are they not carrying Cookies & Creme Poptarts anymore? Becky said Target was all out and that's why I went to Schnucks. Did THEY have a close out, too?? I looked it up on the internet and didn't find anything. My kids may have to find a new addiction.
***
Lord, I know there are greater problems in the world for you to solve, but you don't have to deal with the wrath of Ben. Please influence the Schnuck's people to continue to stock our favorite Poptarts. Amen.

No comments: