Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Day 31/365 - Snow Storm? Hardly!

Date: 2/1/11
Time: 4:18 pm
Place: Breakfast Room
***
Well, the big storm never came, but we had fun anyway. There was enough snow that the kids still managed to do a little sledding. But after the outdoor fun, my sister dug out her craft supply and the kids colored, painted, stamped pictures and when they were done with that they made puppets out of my brown lunch bags. We had four neighbor kids, four of my own, two of my sisters and two friends all having fun in my house. They had so much fun, I invited Abby's friends to spend another night. They eagerly accepted. I feel so blessed to have friends and family to enjoy my day with. I fed 13 people last night and then again tonight...and now, it's my turn to rest. I'm hunkered up in my room, playing on my laptop. I have to laugh that Ted said he felt guilty hanging out in our room while the kids fended for themselves. I laughed so hard! I've been with the kids all day and he feels guilty? Maybe HIM, NOT ME! LOL. Ted is now putting the younger kids down while I watch Cake Boss.
***
Lord, I can't thank you enough for this fun day. I'm especially blessed to have four awesome kids right across the street that are always ready to play with my kids. You really blessed me there, God. Thank you, thank you.

No comments: