Saturday, February 05, 2011

Day 34/365 - Parent Appreciation Mass

Date: 2/4/11
Time: 8:03 am
Place: Sts. Joachim and Ann Church
***
Everyone likes Parent Appreciation Day. Well, it was snowed out, so they rescheduled it for today. The cool thing about Parent Appreciation Day is that your kids can sit by you at the all school mass. For them this is so cool! So when I whipped out my camera before mass started, Ben said, "Can you have a camera in mass?", because he was in school mode. I told him I need my picture of the day and he immediately understood, but you could tell they felt we were breaking some major school laws! Abby was serving mass and Sam was sitting with the fourth graders. It's tradition that the last day of Catholic Schools Week the Eighth Graders take over the school and teach in each classroom.
***
Lord, thank for the chance to sit by two of my kids during the all school mass. It was so worth seeing the delight in their eyes.

No comments: