Thursday, February 03, 2011

Day 33/365 - CHRP Meeting

Date: 2/3/11
Time: 9:46 pm
Place: My Family Room
***
I hosted my CRHP group tonight at my house. Well not all of them. Some couldn't make it. Pictured are JoBeth, Mary Pat, Mary and Karen (mass buddy). We each take turns hosting and tonight was my night. I didn't have the best day today. I had someone put in their notice at work today and it's my job to hire people. I still have two other open positions to fill. I don't know if I'll ever catch up. I came home and had to cook dinner before preparing my house for this meeting. But the beauty of it all is, I knew just being around these women would cheer me up. We've been meeting for almost 5 years now. I love these ladies. In no time, I forgot about my bad day and enjoyed an amaretto sour and great conversation. We conclude every meeting with good news and intentions. I was able to tell them about my bad day and offer it up in prayer. That's what sisters are for.
***
Thank you, God, for my CRHP sisters. You've really blessed me by letting them be a part of my life.

No comments: