Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 42/365 - Dad

Date: 2/12/11
Time: 2:53 pm
Place: My parent's house
***
My parents are getting their basement finished. My brother-in-law is doing the work, but we all decided to help with the painting. Today, me and my sisters came over to paint the basement walls. I took this picture when we were done and getting ready to leave. My dad and I share many of the same traits and hobbies. He gave me my spirit, positive attitude, love of the outdoors, love of camping and time with family, and my love of reading. He will often tell me about his latest inspiration in faith or about a great book he has read. I love sharing my faith with him. He's taught me how to walk the walk with God leading the way.
***
God, I know you love me a LOT, because you gave me an awesome father! Thank you.

No comments: