Saturday, December 17, 2005

9 Year Old Boy Humor


The above picture is that of our dry erase board...handy for writing down whatever we have just run out of and need to get at the grocery store. My son, Sam, injects a little bit of his 9 year old humor..."POOPFARTS". He means "POPTARTS", of course (strawberry flavor). Posted by Picasa

Another good example of 9 year old boy humor...a website called " http://www.santasez.sig-ad.com/ " On this site you see a video of Santa. I guess you could call it an "interactive video". You can tell Santa to whatever you want and he does it! There are only a few things he will look at you like he didn't hear you well and not do the performed act. When Ted and I were on the site we thought of very boring things like sit, lay down, etc. Sam, however, with good 9 year old humor, had Santa farting, crying, doing cartwheels, handstands, taking off his clothes, peeing, throwing up, etc. All of this is done in good taste, though. You have to check it out. I've never heard Sam laugh so loud. You can even make Santa knock the tree down and give you a present. Oh, what Christmas fun. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that "santasez" web site!! So fun!! I'm forwarding to all my co-workers so they can enjoy too.