Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A "Frozen" Snapshot


What's at the top of my to-do list?
--Prepare game plan for all day crop on Sunday. Whose album do I work on this time?
--Get Abby ready for First Reconciliation on Tuesday
--Plan date night with Ted Saturday night (where to eat, what movie to watch...sitter done)
--Buy dessert for Pinewood Derby on Saturday morning

What have I accomplished?
--Threw bday party for Mother-in-Law last Saturday
--Shaved my legs this morning one handed while using the other hand to keep the shower door shut from screaming two year old (she is very strong!)
--Researched how to make Beef Wellington for a dinner party we're hosting in February

What's bugging me?
--Mary's difficult day after Parent's Day Out. She screamed through most of carpool and had a very crabby evening. We put her down 45 minutes early.
--My shower episode was not enjoyable either.
--Freezing cold weather. I'm not a person who enjoys weather under 25 degrees. Yesterday it was 12!
--Changing my phone number I've had for 13 years because of our switch to AT&T. I'm worried about forgetting someone like Mom's Day Out, School, Church, friends. Yikes! Changing my e-mail address won't be fun either.

What's my latest obsession?
--Thinking about next year. I lose a family in carpool. I could lose both families. Two girls are going to highschool. The other lady has to drive her higschooler to school every day so it's not really worth it for her to carpool for her 3rd grader. It won't save her a trip. I've already made a call to a friend to see if she wants to carpool. I love carpooling!!!
--Floating picture frames from Gordman's. We hung some of the kid's artwork in the basement and I love it!

What’s been making me happy?
--American Idol is back!!
--I'm looking forward to getting involved in swim team this summer. I've been talking to people who do it and it's getting me excited
--My left over chocolate chip cheese ball
--Seeing the appreciation from my in-laws for party we put on for them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!
On the way to Church on Sunday I told Tim I couldn't wait to get home and schlep outside to take some pics on a nature walk - but by the time we got home, all the ice had melted. Darn.

Your pic captures the beauty of it!

Oh, and I emailed you back about WG roles, and it came back as a non-working email address, so is that official already?

Anonymous said...

Hey - I got your email - and I tried responding and it came back.

Weird.