Friday, November 18, 2005

Streams of Consciousness...and Urine

Todays Adventures:
I was upstairs cleaning up legos with Ben. He had just had a bath and had no diaper on. All of a sudden a stream of urine sprays out while he was squatting. He was deathly afraid of this foriegn body of liquid projecting from him. I was deathly afraid of how this was drenching my carpeting and the Legos. How do you clean Legos?? I thought of the dishwasher, but they are too small for even my little cases that hold small stuff. So then I thought about a good, old fashioned tub of soapy water. I'm thankful that this carpeting isn't new. I think it's been around a while. This is exactly why I don't want to buy new carpeting for a while, even though we have spots everywhere. Of course, all of this would have been prevented if I just put a diaper on the boy. But he likes freeballin' sometimes after a bath. And I THOUGHT it would be good potty training. Hahahhaha. It just tells me he's not really ready yet. I've learned that, AND... he pees like a racehorse!! There was NO stopping this stuff once it started flowing.

Odd Thought of the Day: I've decided that if you can talk a full conversation without someone on the other end, you would be good at writing a blog. For example, I'm known for being long winded on answering machines. I can talk forever without anyone responding! This must be some sad state of too much to say and no one to say it to! I have full conversations in my head. I have to admit, the upside is that I'm NEVER bored with myself. I find myself quite interesting to be around. Does that sound pompous?

I Like it When...My mom calls and says, "Do you want to go out today? Dad can watch the kids..." Yes...she did this today...is there anything more joyous than that? A combined invitation with pre-set up, FREE babysitting is the SAHM dream come true! AND I don't have to pick up the kids from school today. It's my neighbor's turn. WoooHooo! Paaarrrrtttyyy!

I Like....."....'s". Because then I don't have to worry about sentence structure problems like run-on sentences. I just throw in a couple of dots and it all flows like a conversation. Because that's how I write. My friend Theresa always told me I write like I talk.

I wish I could blab more...but I have to clean up my house! My parents are coming over soon!

No comments: