Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Snapshot Thursday (A little early)

What’s at the top of my to-do list?
--Get ready for my crop weekend! I can't wait! Friday night I go to a friend's for the weekend to do nothing but crop. Focusing on one thing is a total treat I don't take for granted. Ted loves golf weekends....I love crop weekends. I guess I enjoy the process when their is company but what I really enjoy is the sense of accomplishment. So anyway, to get ready, I need to organize my pictures and maybe crop as many as I can before the weekend. It will enable me to get more pages done that way.

--Take Mary to get her one year pictures taken today.

What have I accomplished?
--Yesterday I uploaded all my digital pictures at Walmart.com. I need to pick them up today. I uploaded about 170 dating from June through October. That's about 38 pictures a month (Thank God I'm digital). When I was figuring how many pages I'll need this weekend, I figured that in my family album I need about 50 a year. In my kids albums, I need 12 a year. I'm a numbers gal, can't you tell? And because I don't do fancy pages, I can accomplish a full year of pictures put on pages (embellishing and journaling at another time). We'll see what I report next Thursday.

What’s bugging me?
--Ok...last week it was my tweezers (they're still lost) now it's my blush. Where is it?? Did Ben or Mary relocate them to a different spot in the house? I have no color in my face! I need my blush! My mom gave me an extra set of tweezers so I could erase away my new bush woman look.

What’s the buzz?
--Getting ready for Christmas! I need to start thinking about teachers and babysitters...those people who forget about until the last minute!

What’s my latest obsession?
--Do you think it's changed yet? Flylady of course! (at Flylady.com). The zone this week is the kitchen. I've scrubbed my stove and it looks so much better. I was supposed to mop my floors but I haven't yet. Arrgghhh.

What’s been making me happy?
--I'm a week away from being done with Zoloft.
--I got to hold a new baby at Women's group Monday night. I loved it without wanting another for myself. I feel so good about where I am right now. Mary is one and I'm enjoying the extra freedom. Thank you God! I'm totally content about the size of my family.
--My Wednesdays with Ben at Mother's Day Out!!!! I'm loving this free day! Ok...I still have Mary but I actually get a break when she naps!

No comments: