Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Poop Everywhere

When Mary woke up from her nap, I went up to get her. As soon as I opened her door a flood of poop stench came towards me. Whew! Must be a nasty one. As I approached her bed, the scene unfolded in pictures like the famous Psycho shower scene. (Play the sharp stabbing music in background while reading ahead)...Poop on Mary's fingers...poop on the crib railing...poop on the sheets...poop on the blankets...a trail of poop on the wall where it leads to a glob of poop on the floor...Mary's diaper, removed from bum, sitting on sheets perfectly clean. The only thing missing was the Psycho scream...but it played in my head. Mary was none to happy. She must have taken off her diaper before she napped...because this poop had been sitting there. YUCK. Anyway, you get the picture.

Ann, I know you read my blogs while eating your lunch. I hope I haven't ruined your appetite!
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I am eating my chocolate chip cookies while reading today! But don't worry, it didn't affect my appetite! My husband makes the BEST cookies. Mmmmm. :)
Oh, and I like the Psycho sound effects . . . I felt like I was right there with you as your horrified gaze shifted from one icky poopy spot to another. HA! More "wonderful" things about motherhood that I have to look forward to! :)
Ann