Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Mary and the Mini-Disc

Mary was going on one of her rants this evening and it was right during our dinner. Basically, a rant (for us anyway), is an endless screaming of demands. We gave her many chances to stop and when she didn't, Ted put her up in her bed. I know they say not to use the bed as a time out, but I like to think of it more as a place to unwind. It just works for us. So anyway, since I just got my mini-disc recorder....(YES you heard me right!), I decided to record Mary. I missed the rant, but I recorded her crying in bed and then our resolution afterwards.



Mary crying in time out (through the monitor)


Me working it out with Mary

Let me know if you have trouble listening to these wav files. You should be able to click on them and listen to them through Quicktime Player.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great job you did with her!! I know those moments can be so trying.

Oh, and great quality recording, too!! ;)

Anonymous said...

It was so fun seeing you guys and hanging out for a while last night!! It would be so fun to do that more often!
Our kids all seemed to have so much fun together!

Anonymous said...

Great recording! You are going to have fun with your new toy!