Saturday, May 13, 2006

I......

I AM: Loyal, Fun, Introspective, Helpful, Distracted, Unassuming, Ready to try something new.
I WANT: One set hour of total freedom everyday...or maybe two.
I WISH: I could be a fly on the wall whenever I wanted. A chameleon fly so no one would kill me.
I HATE: the ugly lurkings of self doubt
I MISS: uninterrupted time with my husband and reading books.
I FEAR: making a big mistake in front of other people.
I HEAR: Sam and Abby on the computer, Mary talking gibberish to her Boohbah, Ben singing.
I SEE: All the unfinished projects in my house.
I CAN'T WAIT: to finish our basement and not have as many toys on the main level.
I WONDER: what my life will be like 5 years from now.
I REGRET: not always being fully present when someone is talking to me.
I AM NOT: always keeping a clean house or a nice meal on the table.
I DANCE: less than I used to. My last dance was "ring around the rosy" with Ben, Mary and Abby. I think that means more to me than any of the times I shake my booty.
I SING: All the time.
I CRY: and then I feel a lot better.
I LAUGH: at myself all the time. I'm the biggest guffaw laugher of all time.
I LOVE: watching my kids play together, a night out with my husband, talking to a good friend.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as focused as I want to be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Scrapbook pages, music on the guitar, writing on paper.
I WRITE: to express myself.
I LOOK FORWARD: to going out as a family and having it not be ruined by a crabby child.
I DON'T: let myself stay down for long. I bounce out of the pit like it's the plague.
I CONFUSE: the small picture I see and think it's the big picture.
I NEED: to catch up on my albums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SHOULD: be more consistent with rules around the house.
I THANK: God that I have such a great husband because I couldn't do it all without him.
I START: with a lot of enthusiasm.
I FINISH: some things, but not everything...and when I do...Woooo Hooooooo!!!!
I TAG: anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: