Thursday, October 20, 2005

Snapshot Thursday

Every Thursday I'm going to do a "Snapshot" of what's going on in my life. I will answer the questions: What's on my To Do List, what have I just accomplished, what's really bugging me, what's the "Buzz" (meaning what are me and my friends talking about), and what's my latest obsession. These are off the top of my head. It might change as I go along.

What's at the top of my To Do List?
--Mary's First birthday party is in 10 days. I need to get ready for it. Figure out who is bringing what and get the house ready.
--We need to paint the front doors. I'm using Behr paint and chose the color Cinnamon Cherry. This has been on my to do list since we moved into this house 1 1/2 ago.

What have I accomplished?
--I finally ordered pictures (through Walmart Photo Center) to update my picture wall in my Breakfast room and Bedroom. I will take pictures of them when I'm done so you can see it. I also helped my mom by setting up her picture wall and ordering pictures for her.
--I invited everyone to come to Mary's Bday party.

What's bugging me?
--Mary keeps getting into the moss on my fake ficus tree. This really bugs me. It's almost gone. I'll have to remoss when she's past this stage.
--Ben keeps taking the lids off the markers and is drawing on the table, counters, windows and his own body. The markers are all dried out now so I threw them out. Note to self: Put new markers out of Ben's reach.
--The fact that the kids never have socks in their drawers and have to hit me up for them every morning. Note to self: Buy more socks or get laundry done. Scratch that...buy more socks!
--I injured myself in my first soccer game and haven't been able to play since! Meanwhile, my 8 week postpartum friend with 6 children is out there playing her heart out!

What's the Buzz?
--Knifty Knitters! http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=nw0229 and http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=nw0121 . My sister and neighbor are going crazy making scarves! My sister is making them for all of her sisters in law (she has 5). I'm giving them to Abby for Christmas. My neighbor's poor daughter is wondering when SHE can play with her own birthday gift!

--Pure Romance party http://www.pureromance.com/ . My sister went to this party where *gasp* "toys" were passed around and other things like lotions, etc. that might help in the bedroom (I don't want to use the "S" word because every perv will do a search and get my blog...I'll still can't shake all the people searching and getting my "My Milkshakes..." blog ---http://fourintow.blogspot.com/2005/08/my-milkshakes-bring-all-boys-to-yard.html ). I had a good laugh with my mom discussing this bedroom stuff. I placed an order for some mild stuff (I need all the help I can get...please don't pass judgment:-).

What's my latest obsession?
--The Food Network! I want to learn, learn, learn, more about cooking. I want to watch this channel and record some shows. HGTV is out...Food Network is in!

No comments: