Friday, October 14, 2005

Exclusive Interviews With Abby and Sam


ABBY (Age 7)

If you had a magic wand and could make any wish come true, what would you wish for?
I wish that we would have a dog.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom.

How many kids do you want to have?
500. Just kidding! Four.

What kind of husband do you hope to have?
Like helpful... I like Danny in my class. He's funny. At recess he's always trying to get me to chase him and I say, "No". Today I heard he has a crush on me.

Who'd you hear that from?
Joey.

What's a crush?
It means like umm...somebody loves you.

What do you think he loves about you?
I don't know.

What do you like about yourself?
That God made me special...and I'm funny. I'm lucky to have a sister and two brothers. Actually three sisters and two brothers (including her sister that died in utero at 23 weeks).

How did God make you special?
I have bangs and not too many people have bangs. And I'm lucky to have a Dad that works for Charter.

Why?
Because sometimes he brings home some cool stuff and now we can do Charter On Demand.
Mom, can you please stop asking me questions because I really want to watch the movie.

How about one more question...What do you hope to do tomorrow?
To play with my friends and play with Jessica because I don't get to play with her that much.

Thank you for spending this time with me. I love you.
(Blows me a kiss)

SAM (Turns 9 in 3 days)

If you had a magic wand and could make any wish come true, what would you wish for?
Uhhh...A million dollars. LOL (at the way I typed "Uhhhh")

What would you do with a million dollars?
Spend it on video games (SSX III), a house, and a lap top.

What do you like about yourself?
Uhhh...I don't know...My glasses?

What do you like about your personality?
What does that mean?

The way you act and the way you think...
Being funny.

What can you do better than most kids your age?
Maybe Math..Spelling...run...

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself?
To not have as many fears. I guess I don't have that much but...

What do you hope to get for your birthday this Sunday?
An SSX III.

What kind of wife do you want when you grow up?
I want her to be nice.

How many kids do you want to have?
A million! Just kidding. LOL. Stop copying everything I say!

This is an interview...I'm supposed to write everything you say!
LOL.

How many kids do you want?
Four.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A builder.

What do you want to build?
A house.

What is your favorite thing to do when you come home from school?
Play Playstation II.

What do you hate with the greatest passion?
When Ben's screaming.

Thank you for taking this time with me. I love you.
(Looked at me and smiled)

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

Very cool idea! I love their answers - true to kid form - so honest! :) Let me know when you'd like some more blog info. It's been a crazy few weeks, and now still tryin' to get over this cold (I've had it two weeks now! Hopefully it's finally on it's way out) but I can send you a few ideas. I think I've figured out a way to send you HTML code without the e-mail displaying it... does that make sense? LOL Probably not. ;) Anyway, sorry to babble, have a great week!