Friday, October 28, 2005

Pantry Organizing

I have a pantry that has food on one side and junk on the other. I've moved some of the junk (lightbulbs, cleaning supplies, etc) and moved it to a closet upstairs to free up some much needed space. The bins are for when I find something of the kids, I can through it in the respective bin, instead of letting it pile up on the steps (the curse of the two-story). The paper bin is for school memos, projects in progress, etc. The kids know exactly where their stuff is when they are looking for it and I'm happy that I can't see it! Now I just need to work on those other shelves :-). I'll post more pictures in a different post (Blogger wouldn't let me post more than one...I guess they are too big)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!