Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I can't even tell you all that I'm busy with. It's all little stuff. I guess I can start with what was (or still is) on my dry erase board this week:
--Sign up Sam for CYC Instructional Golf this Spring
--Turn in updated Medical Info for Sam for Boy Scouts
--Schedule Sam's physical for sometime this summer (turn in physical paperwork for 6th grade)
--Deliver Creative Memories order to Teresa (Today)
--Make sure Ted brings Uppercase Living order for Cheryl to Men's group (to deliver to Paul who is married to Kay who knows and lives near Cheryl)
--Return pants to Kohl's
--Help Sam get his First Aid Kit together for Boy Scouts due by end of month...work on merit badge
--Design and print up tickets for Father/Daughter dance
--Write up Love Letter for Larry who is teaming for an ACTS retreat this weekend
--Send out e-mails to moms that principal recommended as possible VPs for next year...ask them if they are interested
--Call Music store...see if they have that little nut that holds in a guitar string

This is just a busy time of year. Getting the physicals in for next school year for those who need them (Sam and Ben), dental visits over Spring Break (Sam and Abby), registering for school (Sam, Abby and Ben) and Mom's Day Out (Mary). I'm just trying to knock out on thing at a time and get my breathers when I can. More later. It's too busy!! :-)

No comments: