Monday, May 07, 2007

Abby's Results

Thank you so much for your prayers and support...Abby's MRI came back "normal"!! We are so thrilled and relieved. We expected to hear this, but still feared that anything is possible. So she has the Absence Seizures, but that's all it is. The MRI ruled out anything more serious like a tumor, congenital problem or infection. Whew. All is well. I'm still trying to get used to giving Abby medicine. I'm hoping it'll become such a habit for her that she'll remind me!

Anyway, back to life as we know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know all about those tests -- my daughter has febrile seizures and they are scary - but at least nothing as serious as many of the other seizure disorders. I too wondered how I would get my 2 1/2 year old to fall asleep on command -- but sleep deprivation works! :)