Monday, November 20, 2006

Back from the Crop!!

I'm back! My crop weekend was awesome. I didn't know the people really well and that turned out to be a big plus...because I was ON A MISSION! Instead of it being a big, chatty, fun weekend with the girls, it was a big, croppin', productive weekend with my albums! OK. I'll stop with the exclamation points...I just love them so much!!! :-) So what did I accomplish? I wanted to come back and report some great numbers to you, and I do have some great numbers. *Drumroll* Ben's album? I had left Ben's album off at one year and now he is caught up! Mary's album? I left her's at her baptism (which before a week ago, her album wasn't even started), and now? It's caught up! And my family album...I worked on that one last and managed to go from October to December of 2005. If you count the 200 pictures placed into Mary's album, 280 into Ben's and 54 that were put into the family album, you have a grand total of 534 pictures that were cropped and put into albums!! And I have 860 to go, which seems like an awful lot, but I made a huge dent. My next mission will be to catch up Sam and Abby who are both 2 years behind and the family album which is 11 months behind. I'm hoping to find some way to regularly work on this. I'll continue cropping the pictures after the little ones go down and that should help.

No comments: