Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pesto Parmesan Ham and Asiago

Had a tasty dinner tonight. They were more like appetizers, but it was a big hit with the family and that's all that matters. About a month ago I was at the Schnuck's deli and they offered these yummy samples. I liked it and grabbed the recipe. Their recipe didn't have quantities, so I winged it and everyone was happy. So here it is:

2 mini loaves--bread sliced
Mayo mixture (Italian seasoning, garlic powder, Mrs. Dash Table Blend and Black Pepper)
Boar's Head Pesto Parmesan Ham (I bought 1 1/2 pounds)
Boar's Head Asiago Cheese (I bought 1/2 pound)

I layered the mayo mixture, then ham, then cheese and baked at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes. I probably didn't need so much ham, but the cheese was just right. It was a little fattening. Oh well.

No comments: