Monday, January 28, 2008

I Want to Go Back to My Happy Crop Room!!!!

My crop weekend was AWESOME. I got 123 pages done. 525 pictures were put into albums!!!

However, coming back has not been easy. Here's an e-mail to Ted I sent this morning...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has not been a good day...
1) Abby forgets medicine. I call the secretary...the nurse is out. So I have to TROUBLE the secretary to give Abby the medicine SHE forgot!!!
2) **** (PTO VP) lets me know I need to do her part at the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (her dad is dying... which is also why I am doing the tasks under #3)
3) I'm still trying to get the Room Parent Coordinators to respond to my e-mail about the classrooms needing help during the luncheon. I end up needing to call the two Kindergarten classrooms and leave them a message.
4) Mary will not poop in the potty and keeps crying (Ted had the idea to get rid of all diapers...last night she wet the bed and today she keeps crying because she needs to poop but refuses to go in the potty)
5) **** (Carpool friend) calls to tell me about the party and how bad the girls are getting. She said the **** (her daughter) told her that Abby is a member of the "******* Haters Club" and someone put a nasty note in ****** back pack. ******* (Carpool friend) also proceeded to go off on different things about the school (some PTO related). Argghhh!!!

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!! I want to go back to my happy crop room. :-(

Missy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In parenthesis I added my own remarks so you would understand what I'm talking about. Yes. We have thrown out diapers. It's do or die for Mary. Or, I guess you could say "Do or Constipate". She's holding it in. What a surprise. It's gotta come out eventually! I'll let you know how this goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More poop!!! Lol!!!

Hey I am so inspired by your success with your crop weekend!! I am going on one in July and I am ALREADY ordering many of the pictures I hope to crop so I can do your system: actually cutting all the pics to size well ahead of time so that I am totally organized with what to crop once I get there!

I don't know if I will get quite that many done, but I will sure try!!